Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 166, Mandarin 100, English 105, Children 39, Tendercare 20
• Last Week’s Offering: General 14,309.47 (YTD 480,022.18) Building 200 (YTD 6,990,33), Special Fund Mission 250 (YTD 13,229.33, Foodbank 350 (YTD 11,171.32).
• Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
• Professional Christian Counseling—up to 8 free sessions to GCGCNY attendees. Contact Rev. Ted.
• Grace Community Food Share: We are going to expand the services to both our church members and
visitors. If you or someone you know is experiencing financial hardship, we’re here to assist. Application
is now open. Food distribution will take place in the first and third weeks (Saturday / Sunday) between
July and September 2023. Application Link [here]
• Annual Report 2022 is now available on church website. If you need a hard copy, please contact the
office. Special thanks to those who helped this production.
• Short Term Mission to Mexico—Dec 18-27, 2023. Costs about $1300 (including flight, accommodations,
and meals). Activities include visitations, EV meetings, Children day camp. Contact Mission Committee: Sylvia Szeto. Deadline for application is Aug 31.
• 2023 Global 6K Walk for Water—will take place on Sat Sept 23 at Toogood Pond. Contact Carmen Tse
or visit gcgcny.link/6k for more info.
• Financial Highlight—There is an increase of general offering by 6% in the first 1/2 year compared to the
prior year. Total YTD 367,823. There is also an increase of expenses compared to the prior year, YTD
646,717. As a result, there is a deficit of 180,336 YTD as of Sept 2023. Pray for God’s provision to eliminate
the deficit and the expected future needs.
• There is a special membership meeting on Sept 24 to confirm the calling of Santos Chan as the English
pastor and Richard Wong as the Cantonese pastor